Thank you to our friends at ProCare Property Restoration for sending us these Emergency Preparedness Tips.
SEPTEMBER IS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS MONTH…. If an emergency occurred tomorrow would you be ready?
Emergencies like flooding or tornadoes can happen anywhere, at any time. It is important to understand potential risks where you live.
What you can do
- Bookmark weather.gov to stay informed on severe weather.
- Learn about Wireless Emergency Alerts and have these messages sent to your phone during an emergency.
- Get practical tips on preparing for disaster at ready.gov.
Make sure that you and your family are prepared for an emergency. Ensure that you can go for at least three days without electricity, water service, access to a supermarket, or other local services. Here are our top tips:
- Prepare a disaster supply kit with at least three days of food and water.
- Create a Family Emergency Plan, so that your family knows how to communicate during an emergency.
- Obtain a NOAA Weather Radio.
You don’t know when an emergency might occur. These simple steps will help you be prepared for the worst.
Please contact ProCare Property Restoration 24/7 for any of your Emergency Service needs (615) 833- 2273