Car Accident
Collision Coverage Bodily Injury Liability Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Comprehensive Coverage Home & Renter's Insurance Property Damage Add On's

Collision Coverage

This coverage pays to repair car damages caused by an accident with a fixed or moving object. This could be another car, curb, guardrail, house etc.

-Click here for a helpful video.

-Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Bodily Injury Liability

This coverage pays for medical expenses if you should injure someone in the event of an accident. Since medical care is so expensive, it can be risky to carry liability limits that are too low. We can help you decide what is best for you.

-Click Here for a helpful video.

Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist

This coverage pays for damages associated with bodily injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run driver (as defined by the law in the jurisdiction where the accident occurred) who is at fault. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.

-Click Here for a helpful video.

Comprehensive Coverage

This coverage pays to repair or replace your vehicle if it is stolen, vandalized or damaged in some way other than in a collision. This may also include loss from fire, cracked windshields, floods, falling objects, and wind.

-Click Here for a helpful video.

-Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible). And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Home & Renter's Insurance

Did you know that bundling your home and auto insurance can help you save money?

Are you a renter? Own a condo or mobile home? We can insure you, too.

Property Damage

This coverage pays for damages your cause in an accident to another car (guardrail, house, etc.) that belongs to someone else.

-Click Here for a helpful video.

Add On's

This is the fun stuff! Ask us about these extra coverages. They come in handy when your car is broken down, in the shop, or totaled.

-Car Rental Coverage

-Towing and/or Emergency Roadside Service

-New Car Repair/Replacement Coverages or Loan/Lien Protection