Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable asset.

Get A Quote

Looking for Homeowners Insurance in Nashville, Middle Tennessee or Kentucky?

Whether you are insuring a single-family home, mobile home, tiny home, townhouse or condo, we have a home insurance policy that fits your needs. If you are a renter or a landlord, we have you covered, too.

When you are buying a house, lenders will require you to carry homeowners insurance to protect your greatest investment. Our Licensed Insurance Ninjas work with you to provide you with tailored coveragequality service and fair pricing to protect your investment.

Homeowner’s Insurance
Property or Dwelling Coverage Additional Living Expenses / Loss Of Use Medical Coverage Personal Liability Coverage Personal Property or Contents Coverage Car Insurance Loss of Use

Property or Dwelling Coverage

Property or Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a kitchen fire or windstorm.

-Click Here for a helpful video.

Additional Living Expenses / Loss Of Use

If you can’t live in your house because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay Additional Living Expenses or Loss of Use, while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt. This coverage most commonly lasts for up to 24 months.

-Click Here for a helpful video

Medical Coverage

Medical coverage covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property. In certain cases, it also covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.

Personal Liability Coverage

Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own.

-Click Here for a helpful video.

-Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued. Worried you aren’t completely covered? Consider an umbrella insurance policy that extends your coverage.

Personal Property or Contents Coverage

Your house is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property or Contents Coverage helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.

-Personal property (except property that is specifically excluded) is covered anywhere in the world. For example, suppose that while traveling, you purchase a dresser and you want to ship it home. Your homeowners policy would provide coverage for the “named perils” while the dresser is in transit. Even though the dresser has never been in your home before.

-Click Here for a helpful video.

-Covered losses under a homeowners policy can be paid on either an actual cash value basis or on a replacement cost basis.

--When "actual cash value" is used, the policy owner is entitled to the depreciated value of the damaged property.

--Under the "replacement cost" coverage, the policy owner is reimbursed on an amount necessary to replace the article with one of similar type and quality at current prices.

--It is important that you discuss these two types of reimbursements with your Insurance Ninja.

Car Insurance

Did you know that bundling your home and auto insurance can help you save money?

Own a classic or high-end car? We can insure that, too.

Loss of Use

Loss of use coverage, also known as additional living expenses (ALE), pays for living expenses above what you would normally spend if you are unable to live in your home due to something your home insurance covers, such as hotel/living and meal expenses.


We know that the unexpected happens and we are here to help you protect it. You choose which policy coverage is best for you. It may be a comprehensive policy that covers losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property. Or perhaps it’s a policy that covers only specified losses.​ We specialize in making it easy to choose the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.

Additional Coverage You May Need:

There are additional coverages you may want/need on your homeowners insurance policy that are not automatically included. Talk to your Insurance Ninja to see if any of these coverages are needed to protect your house.

The standard insurance policy does NOT pay for direct damages caused by sewer backup, earthquake, floods or sinkhole collapse. This coverage may be available for an additional charge. If you live in an area of Middle Tennessee or Kentucky that is susceptible to any of these natural disasters, you’ll pay more on flood or sinkhole coverage than if you live somewhere unlikely to have an earthquake, flood or sinkhole.


Contact one of our Insurance Ninjas so that we can sit down with you and make sure you are properly covered. Because we are independent insurance agents, we work with multiple companies to compare policies. That way we can get the most competitive rate for you. When we provide coverage, we help you handle claims. You need an Insurance Ninja!

Related Coverage you may need: