Would you be able to replace your jewelry, art, antique guns and other special items if they were lost, stolen or destroyed?

Get A Quote

Contact your Insurance Ninja at Cordell Insurance Agency so that we can help you review the coverage your homeowners or renters policy provides for your valuables.

  • If you have special items that amount to more than $1,500, you may need more Special Articles Coverage. This coverage is added to your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance. It provides additional protection and higher limits for your most valuable items.
  • We especially recommend this coverage for engagement rings and wedding band sets.
  • Here are some tips on taking good photos of your valuables: with an iphone and with a samsung.

Contact one of our Insurance Ninjas so that we can sit down with you and make sure you are properly covered. Because we are independent insurance agents, we work with multiple companies to compare policies. That way we can get the most competitive rate for you. When we provide coverage, we help you handle claims. You need an Insurance Ninja!


Related Coverage you may need: