TO REALLY FEEL SECURE ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR ASSETS AND YOUR FUTURE, YOU MAY NEED THE EXTRA LEVEL OF PROTECTION PROVIDED BY A PERSONAL UMBRELLA LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY.
Umbrella insurance is like an umbrella sitting over your assets. It provides you with additional layers of liability protection. This extra layer of protection sits on top of the insurance you already have. The cost is minimal compared to the comfort of knowing you’re covered. But if you’re still not sure if you need an umbrella policy, think about the questions below.
Do you have enough Liability Insurance?
- Imagine what would happen if your dog was to bite a neighbor’s child.
- What if there was an accident in your apartment or on your rental property?
- What would happen if a fire in your condo spread to other units?
- If any of these things happened to you, there’s a good chance your current liability limits wouldn’t be enough to protect your assets, or your future earnings.
Liability Insurance starts when the others stop.
Once the liability limits are exhausted on your home, auto, or other policy, your umbrella policy takes over and provides a second layer of protection of at least $1,000,000. Higher limits may also be available.
Talk with your Insurance Ninja at Cordell Insurance Agency to determine the right amount of coverage for your needs.
An umbrella insurance policy also pays some claims not covered by your home, auto, or other underlying insurance.
The policy covers not just you, but your spouse and all family members living in your household, anywhere in the world. Legal defense fees are also paid.
LET US HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE
The right coverage for you is unique. Contact one of our Insurance Ninjas so that we can sit down with you and make sure you are properly covered. Because we are independent insurance agents, we work with multiple companies to compare policies. That way we can get the most competitive rate for you. When we provide coverage, we help you handle claims. You need an Insurance Ninja!
Related Coverage you may need:
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Classic Car Insurance
- Motorcycle/Motorsport Insurance
- Boat & Watercraft Insurance
- RV Insurance
- Jewelry & Special Articles Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Wedding & Special Event Insurance